Tuesday, March 17, 2020

SECOND DAY SHELTER-IN-PLACE

Second day of shelter-in-place.  I thought it would be an easy day of work.  No.  Lucky was up all night again.  I called the vet and they said bring her in and leave her here all day.  I could drop her off curbside and did not have to go in. 

They called later and decided to give her an ultrasound on her tummy.  They wanted to make sure she didn't have something twisted up.  She did not just a lot of inflammation in her intestines.  She probably has IBS and this making her miserable.  They changed her meds and I brought her home.

All day my chest has been bothering me.  It feels like a vise is around my chest.  I felt it for days but today is the worst.  I had to take my bra off it hurt so bad. I am also coughing.  I was texting with my cousin and she convinced me to call the doctor's after hours number.  I am waiting for them to call back.  I don't think it is that bad but she is convinced something is wrong.  We shall see what they say.

Women's Month person: Wilma Rudolph was the first black woman to make a major impact on international track and field. She recovered from childhood polio, pneumonia and scarlet fever to win three gold medals at the 1960 Olympic Games, the first American woman to ever do so. Her post-Olympic career included goodwill ambassadorial work for the American government in Africa, as well as campaigning work for the Civil Rights movement.

 Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!