Sunday, March 29, 2020

VACUUMING PART II

I finished the vacuuming of the entire house.  It was such a project.  The house had not been vacuumed for months since Happi didn't like the sound of the vacuum because it hurt her ears.  She would scream when the vacuum ran so I switched to sweeping the floors towards the end of her life.  Shockingly the floors were not as bad as I thought they would be.  I guess sweeping is pretty good at getting up dirt and dog hair.


I have been watching this PBS drama titled the Drake Detective .  I am really enjoying it.

Women's Month person: Rosie the Riveter was the star of a campaign aimed at recruiting female workers for defense industries during World War II, and she became perhaps the most iconic image of working women. American women entered the workforce in unprecedented numbers during the war, as widespread male enlistment left gaping holes in the industrial labor force.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!