Wednesday, March 11, 2020

CRYING DOG

This day was going along fine until around lunch time when Lucky began crying.  She didn't want to eat, play with her toys, lay down, sit on my lap or go outside.  She just wanted to stand near me and cry.  I called the doctor and he had me go the office and get Lucky a shot for nausea.  Since then she has been better.  No crying.  She still is not eating but no crying.  I will take it.

The problem with dog crying is that you have no idea why they are crying.  You want to make it stop because the dog is in pain/anxious/upset but you have no idea why they are crying.  If only they could talk. 

Right now she is sound asleep.  I hope she stays that way all night.

Women's Month person:  Coco Chanel was born Gabrielle Bonheur "Coco" Chanel.  Coco was a French fashion designer and businesswoman. The founder and namesake of the Chanel brand, she was credited in the post-World War I era with liberating women from the constraints of the "corseted silhouette" and popularizing a sporty, casual chic as the feminine standard of style.

 Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!