Monday, March 9, 2020

TWO DOGS SICK

Happi has an infection on her tummy.  Last week when she fell on the floor when I was not home and got her head caught under a piece of furniture, she scrapped her tummy.  The scrape got infected.  The cut on her foot I kept from getting infected by putting one of my nephew's old baby socks on it and taping it around her leg.  Anyway, I took her to the vet today and got some antibiotic medicine. 

While I was there, I had the vet look at Lucky too.  Lucky has serious gas.  She has had this before and once again she has to take some medicine to break up the gas and them take probiotics.  The poor dog just doesn't pass gas.  Happi does not have that issue! 

That was my afternoon.  My morning was running my last errands.  The Whole Foods was completely wiped out!  The shelves were empty.  It looked like the apocalypse.  I got my few things with my Whole Foods gift card and went to Safeway to get the rest. 

Years ago my transponder for the tolls died.  It just stopped working.  Since in my area you don't need the transponder to have it work, I never followed through to get it fixed.  Last week I finally contacted the company and told them it broke.  Today I got the new transponder.  Now I can use it for other things like parking at the airport.

Women's Month person:  Mother Theresa was a Roman Catholic nun who lived in India for most of her life. In 1950 she founded the Missionaries of Charity which attracted many sisters who took vows of chastity, poverty, obedience and free service to the poorest of the poor. She was praised and criticized on various counts, such as for her views on abortion and contraception, and was criticized for poor conditions in her houses for the dying.

 Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!