Monday, March 2, 2020

IT LOOKED LIKE A MASSACRE

First let's get to Women's Month:

Oprah: Oprah Winfrey is my second pick.  Oprah is so cool everyone knows her by her first name.  Oprah started her life in meager beginnings.  She was sexually assaulted as a child.  She rose to fame despite all these things.  Oprah has tried to better society.


Tonight I went out to dinner at my favorite restaurant with my friends.  We sat and talked and laughed.  It was fun.  I had great food.  We were gone for almost 3 hours.  When I left the house, Happi was sound a sleep in her bed.  I gave her her usual drugs and she was out.

When I got home, it looked like a crime scene.  I could not find Happi at first.  I looked in her bed, under the bed, all around my room.  I found her crumbled up by the back door on the floor.  There was blood on the floor by the door, on the way to the door and by her bed.  The baby sock I taped to her foot was nowhere to be scene.  Lucky's bed was moved across the room.  The space heater was moved.  I have no idea what happened in that room.  It really looked like a war zone.

I picked up the pee pads and cleaned up her pee and blood.  The poor baby was shaking and chattering her teeth.  I put her back in her bed and per her to sleep.  She seemed to be scared.  It was dark and she could not find her way.  I need to think about leaving her alone in the dark.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!