Thursday, March 31, 2022

RECOVERY DAY SEVENTEEN

 Today was a great day. Okay there were parts that were not that great but I rolled with it. 

Lucky and I woke up early. I set off my alarm by accident (long story) and it wasn't my fault. There was a scramble to get to the company so the police didn't come. Then I had to schedule a service visit to get it fixed. 

Then I was late to get Lucky to the vet visit so we rushed there and she got her allergy shot. We were home by 8:15. We got the house organized for my parents visit. 

My parents and I visited all afternoon outside in the backyard. Unfortunately Lucky was not feeling well or something and she got very aggressive toward all three of us. I am not sure what was wrong with her. Just a few minutes ago I think I figured it out: she was really hungry. She didn't eat breakfast and woke up really early. It was around 3pm and in her mind it was her dinner time. She wanted to eat. She saw my parents eating and some of us gave her snacks. She didn't want snacks, she wanted dinner! I gave her an extra portion for dinner. 

I made another combination for dinner. My parents brought me some food to supplement the veggie box I got last night. I made pasta with sauteed spinach, mushrooms and cashews. It was really good. 

I ordered more Orencia. I didn't realize that I only had one shot left. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!