Sunday, March 13, 2022

ER VISIT

I think I jinxed myself. I was just saying this has been my healthiest two years. I haven't been to the emergency room once in two years. Ha! Life has a way! Lady night I didn't feel well and didn't have an appetite. Then today I woke up and didn't feel much better. I know I have a UTI but the question they are looking at here in the ER is why my back hurts. Is there something going on with my kidneys? 

I have now been in the ER for 7 hours. Life in the big city. 

I asked the dog walker to take Lucky for the night to make sure she gets taken care of. Then I called a taxi to take me. I had a very nice nurse who allowed me to sit far away from everyone else in a separate section during the 3-4 hours I waited to get seen. 

I have had to give urine, blood and had a CT scan. I watched 2 movies on my iPad so far. (Helpful tip: always come to the ER prepared to entertain yourself. It makes the time go by faster.) 

I am home now at 10:30 pm. So a total of 8 hours in the ER and UTI. No idea why my back hurts. But at least I know my kidneys are fine. 

So off to bed I go. I think my appetite is coming back. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!