Wednesday, March 23, 2022

RECOVERY DAY NINE

 I know this has been hard to read. I haven't had such a hard health time since I was first diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. Okay, that isn't true. It was hard to read about when I had meningitis but I didn't post every day because I was incapacitated. I only posted a wrap up post which is less day-by-day. 

I got my test results today and I do not have a UTI. That was a little bit of a surprise. I did not hear from the doctor/physician assistant, I just got the results via email. Okay, so now I have to go onto Option 2. Option 2 is to perform the elimination diet for Interstitial Cystitis/BPS. I am vegan so I already don't eat 2/3 of all foods. Now with this elimination diet I have to deduct another 1/6 from that remaining 1/3. I have so little left to eat for a while. I spent a good portion of my day figuring out things to eat. 

I had the rest of my mushroom soup for dinner along with some roasted potatoes and parsnips that I made. 

Both potatoes and parsnips are on the GOOD list. I will have to order more food from the store before I don't have anything left to eat but rice and water. 

This was all I did today. I need to get organized before I have nothing to eat. All the things I normally eat are on the BAD side. Soy sauce, sugar, ketchup, apples, oranges, Thai and Indian food. 

I am going to relax and watch some TV and then go to sleep. Thinking about this is not helping. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Well one thing you do not have. Got to love being able to cross that off the list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! good news. It is always good to know your diagnosis rather than not knowing.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!