Saturday, March 26, 2022

RECOVERY DAY TWELVE

 Last night I decided to make some oatmeal cookies with no sugar, eggs and flour. They came out okay. They are edible but I had to make a couple of substitutions. I used flax seed instead of bananas and eggs and I used almond meal instead of almond flour. I could not use cinnamon. I used dates to give it sweetness. They are a good snack while I am going through this elimination diet. 

Today was a lazy day. I just wanted to take it easy. I did take Lucky for a short walk and ran into a neighbor and chatted for a bit. We talked about how it was when we were kids. How we just ran wild until dinnertime playing in creeks and making our own fun riding our bikes and playing ball. 

I am trying very hard to keep doing what I need to to feel better. Eating right, drinking, taking a bath.

I think Lucky may have another UTI (which is very common for older dogs) so I made an appointment for her to get checked Monday. She went outside to pee then came inside and peed in my office and then I took her outside and she peed again. Either she has a UTI or she didn't pee the first time and faked it and decided to pee in my office to get attention. That may sound mean but she has faked peeing before. She is a smart little pup.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about the cookies. They do look flaky however. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would not eat them if I could eat regular cookies. LOL

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!