Thursday, March 3, 2022

CHOCOLATE PUDDING IS MAKING ME FEEL PRETTY GOOD

 We got rain. Not much but a little and may get more tonight. I know for the rest of the world getting rain is no big deal but for us getting rain is always a big deal. If we don't get rain in the winter, we have to ration water in the summer. That sucks so much. So rain! 

Lucky and I went for a walk between the rain. We had to make it fast because we were expecting a package delivery. 

I was only expecting the book I bought but I also got some lovely baking pans from my brother and sister-in-law and family. I also got a box of goodies: homemade jam and a bag from someone else. 

My book is all about Chocolate. It is such a beautiful book. It shows how to make all sorts of chocolate goodies and chocolate creations. I am in awe. I can't wait to make some of them. 

It was another slow day of trying to feel better. Now that I am off the antibiotics, I hope I will feel better quickly. Meanwhile the chocolate pudding is making me feel pretty good.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!