Sunday, March 27, 2022

RECOVERY DAY THIRTEEN

 Today turned into a day of relaxation too! I had a work call in the morning and then I relaxed. I watched some TV and then had a few phone calls from friends. I watched the movie Minari. This was a movie that won awards and I wanted to see it for a long time. It is a slow moving movie so I needed to be in the right frame of mind to see it. If I watched that movie in the evening, I would have been asleep half way through. It was a marvelous movie. About half of it was subtitled and I really didn't mind it. It took turns that I didn't expect and kept me interested. I recommend it. 

That was basically my day. I made another warm salad for dinner. This time it had romaine lettuce, broccoli, cashews, wild rice, sweet potato and potatoes. It was good. I do think I am getting tired of the same basic dinner. I need to switch it up a bit tomorrow. 

Health Update: I am feeling about the same as yesterday. I need to drink more water. I have a hard time drinking water all the time when it is cold. It was cold and rainy today. I am trying not to drink too much tea. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. well tea is water, mostly. LOL I hope you are feeling better each day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Some tea has too much acid for me to drink. It is better I drink water.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!