Wednesday, March 16, 2022

RECOVERY DAY THREE

 This recovery is taking longer than I anticipated. I am anxious since is taking so long. I am now three days into the antibiotics and I am not feeling too much better. I am feeling not as tired and I had more energy today. I still have four days of antibiotics so maybe this will take awhile. I am a bit impatient.

Suddenly out of the blue I had two potential clients contact me to set up conversations to discuss projects. It is a good shock after two years of nothing. I need to feel better to do more work.

I really miss baking and making chocolate candy. Oh, by the way, the doctor checked and my glucose levels are fine so I am not eating too many of my own baked goods!

Tomorrow will be another day and I hope I will feel much better. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!