Friday, April 1, 2022

RECOVERY DAY EIGHTEEN

 I took a walk today to mail some mail. The way down was fine but the way back was a bit tough. It is uphill and I had a tough time. Normally I can walk it but today I had to stop many times and I walked very slow. 

Lucky is feeling better but I am going to call the vet tomorrow. She is still seeming off. Not sure what is wrong. She was fine with the dog walker. I had to put her in a time out for the first time in a year. I thought she was just hungry yesterday but now I think she is sick or in pain. I am not sure. 

I had another interesting dinner of pasta, sauteed spinach, carrots, mushrooms and cashews. It was good. I also ate a small amount of the tofu scramble. 

I feel better but a bit weak. I think not eating much is catching up with me. I think I have lost about 10 pounds in these few weeks. I still have the pain in my abdomen but it has lessened. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!