Tuesday, March 15, 2022

I THINK I OVER DID IT TODAY

I decided to be active all day today and at about 5 pm I realized that was a bad idea. I basically crashed and I still had a dog to feed, play with and take outside. I needed to eat something to take the medicine. All of this before I could lay down. Plus I am supposed to be drinking tons of water which makes me have to pee. It's a vicious cycle. 

The pain in my back keeps getting worse. So is it related or is it not? It is an interesting thing to think about. 

I have had interstitial stistitis (IC) for years. It really hasn't bothered me for years. But upon further research IC has been genetically connected to Sjogrens Disease which I have. The symptoms (not the back pain) are the same that I am having. Plus the Urinalysis comes up negative like I have. Makes it interesting to think about. 

That was all I did today. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!