Monday, March 28, 2022

RECOVERY DAY FOURTEEN

 I had a better day today. I had to take Lucky to the vet early this morning. I was worried that I would have to be away from the house for a long time but it was fine. I was getting Lucky checked for a UTI. I am not as sure it is a UTI now, I think it may be that her hips are bothering her. But let's wait until the test results come back. 

I did some work and sat around after I got back from the vet appointment. I made a vegan avocado toast sandwich. I never understood the avocado toast thing but this sandwich was good. It also may be that I haven't eaten much food lately and anything different seems delicious. 

I tried to clean up a bit too. I ran the Roomba and took Sunny the bird out of his cage for a little bit so he could walk around. He loves to walk around on the couch. I cover it with a towel. I think he likes a different view for a while. 

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!