Wednesday, March 9, 2022

VEGAN NO MILK CHOCOLATE CANDIES

 I decided to use the new candy molds I got for my birthday today. I used the vegan milk chocolate to make little filled candies. One dozen were filled with golden raisins and the other dozen were filled with peanuts and a touch of sea salt. They are like larger Raisinettes and Goobers. They taste so darn good. As you can see the they are in the shape of smiley faces and roses. 


I made these in between work meetings. Lucky went to the park so I had more time alone. That was my whole day.

The pain level is not receding. It is bearable but not fun. I forgot what this type of pain felt like. I think this is my body letting not get too comfortable. I had pain prior to this flare cluster but not in 20 years.  

I did not get to do my Orencia shot last night because I received an unexpected phone call that threw me off my plan. I am planning on it tonight. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Sign me up for the peanut.

    I hope your pain level goes down with the Orencia.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!