Monday, March 7, 2022

VEGAN BOX DELIVERED

 Today my vegan box was delivered. I signed up for a vegan subscription box last month. The box comes once a month and includes items like chips, chocolate and food items. This month it included: Pioneer Chips, Pine Pollen Lemon Raw White Chocolate, Blakes Seed and Fruit Bar, Bakery on Main White Chip Raspberry Swirl granola, Nairn's Chocolate Chip Oat Grahams, Oskri both the Coconut and dark chocolate coconut bars, Nut pods creamer, Longieve protein crumbles, Drizzilicious salted caramel bites and Miso Good. Plus, we helped two sheep!

 I already tried the coconut dark chocolate bar and it tastes like a Mounds bar. 

It was a big birthday day today for two people in my life so I had lots of birthday greetings to do. 

Other than work, that was all I did today. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!