Monday, March 14, 2022

RESTING AFTER PHYSICIAN ASST VIRTUAL APPT

I had a hard time falling asleep last night after coming home from the hospital. I think it was a combination of being riled up from the experience and missing Lucky. It was so quiet without Lucky. She snores and moves around a lot. She stayed at the dog walkers house where she was while I was at the ER. 

I slept pretty late and stayed in bed to relax. I sent timed texts last night so folks would get them this morning and wouldn't have to wake up to take care of updating people. 

I called the doctors office and got an appointment for the afternoon. Then I called family and friends to fill them in. 

The physician asst and I talked for a bit. The result is that I take the antibiotics and yeast meds. The tests show that I have trace amounts of crystals in my kidneys. Even though these did not show on the CT scan, they may be big enough to be bothersome. So I need to take the antibiotics first and then see how I feel. Plus drink a lot of water. 

I had a very nice neighbor pick up my prescription for me. I gave her some chocolates. 

Then I just slept the rest of the day.  I finally ate some food for the first time since Saturday morning. 

I am sure I will feel better tomorrow.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!