Sunday, March 6, 2022

NOT A FUN DAY

 Today was not a fun day. After eating breakfast and taking a bath, I sat down and started on my tax prep. I am more than 1/2 way done. This year is easy since I didn't really do anything, that helps. 

I rearranged a bookshelf in the kitchen and moved some cookbooks around. Then I took a plastic container that I had and put some of my baking items in the container and put the container on the bottom shelf of the bookshelf. I am working really hard to organize all these new and exciting baking and cooking items. I am tired of having them sitting out and getting in my way. I believe in having a place and keeping it in it's place. 

That was my whole day. No walks no fun. I did throw the ball for Lucky in the house. She loves doing this. She is really funny when we play this game. I throw the ball and she has to run after it. She slides on the floors. She gets confused about where I throw the ball. She is learning that she needs to return the ball to me and drop it. This has taken years to teach her. She really wants to keep that ball to chew on. I think I have dis-proven the adage that "old dogs can't learn new tricks".  I also have been teaching her to go to the kitchen when she really wants to go hide. She is a smart girl.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!