Thursday, March 10, 2022

VEGAN DARK CHOCOLATE CANDIES

 I decided to make two kinds of dark chocolate candies today. I think I am perfecting my tempering of chocolate. I made dark chocolate with pecans inside in the shape of a shell. Then I made dark chocolate stars that had vegan cherry pomegranate jam inside. These are my favorite. When I bite into them the jam just oozes out. This was a fun experiment. 

I did my Orencia shot last night. I know it is too soon to feel better. I also did my B12 shot for the first time in a few weeks and I think that made me feel better today. It will be a short term fix but I felt better today and that is a step. I wasn't so tired. I am still really sore and I have painful joints but I didn't want to fall asleep all day. Each step is a step!

I took Lucky on a long walk today since it was a nice day and I had some time between meetings. Then this evening I worked on my tax prep. I am almost done. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for taxes started, Orencia, chocolates and lucky walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a busy day. Do you have days like that?

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!