Friday, March 4, 2022

PAD KRA PAO FOR DINNER

 Today was so great. Lucky returned to walks with the dog walker. I had three hours of peace and quiet. I love my dog but she has gotten so needy since the lock down. But a lot has happened in her little world since lock down: her best friend died, her mama is suddenly around ALL the time, she spent a whole year only going on walks with the dog walker, people had their faces covered and that was confusing, and mama has been around all the time. Now some times mama goes out without her and she doesn't understand why she is left behind all alone. Before she was left behind with Happi. Lots of transition. She is now two years older. 

I ended up having a two hour meeting but I also got to have the bird (Sunny) out of his cage for a little bit (I can't do that with Lucky around), I cleaned Sunny's cage and I ran the Roomba. 

It was a productive day. I made Pad Kra Pao for dinner. It has tofu, mushrooms and I added broccoli. I made udon noodles to eat with it. It was really good and filling. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. oh the bird out of the cage? Last bird i took out of the cage,,, well it did not end well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunny loves being out of his cage. He doesn't like coming out of his cage. He walks around while Lucky is out of the house.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!