Friday, March 11, 2022

TAX PREP COMPLETE

 So, my tax prep is done and sent off. I am so happy and exhausted. It is always a marathon. Every year I vow to do a monthly prep but I never do. I am really organized so it is pretty easy. 

I was going to go for a walk but I wanted to finish my taxes. 

I made barbecue tofu for dinner. It is one of my specialties. It tastes really good.

I also cleaned my shower which was not a good idea with my hands in such pain. The shower just needed to be cleaned and I needed to do it. I have an electric spin scrubber so it goes pretty fast. It is basically a long wand that has a scrubber on the end. That way I don't have to bend down. This has been a lifesaver.

Bathroom Electric Spin Scrubber Turbo Scrub Cleaning Brush Cordless  Chargeable | eBay

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!