Wednesday, December 1, 2021

CHRISTMAS CARDS AND COOKIES

 Just another day of getting things done. I put my photos in my online Christmas cards and ordered them to be delivered. Over the weekend I took the photos and I am excited. Two of them would not shrink in the program so they aren't exactly the way I wanted them but I gave up after 40 minutes of fiddling with it.  Sometimes I have to learn that good enough is good enough. 

I had no time to cook today. Plus today was the day that my cooking course end and last night I tried to enroll for another year but there was a glitch. I contacted them and they said they would fix it. I didn't want to get started with a recipe and have it stop in the middle. Instead I researched vegan cookie recipes for Christmas. I figure I am going to make some cookies for my neighbors like every year. 

I did all that and a lot of work. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!