Friday, December 31, 2021

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE 2021

 I decided to make a Cherry Crumble today. It is delicious. It is huge so I am going to freeze some of it for a later date. I did this before and it defrosted very well. 

 Lucky and I took a short walk today since it stopped raining. We kept away from other dogs since she can't go near them. Her medicine came today so she is on the antibiotics now. Hopefully it makes her better quickly. 

I did my annual tradition of writing down what I want to get rid of in 2021 and what my intentions are for 2022. This year I added what I am grateful for in 2021. I then went down to the little clay chimney in the backyard and burned them. It sends them into the universe. 

Now I am watching yet another Christmas movie (almost my last from the 35 Lifetime Christmas movies of 2021) and then I am going to watch something not Christmasy. 

I wish you all a happy, safe and peaceful New Year!

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Hey I have some stuff you can stick in that fireplace,, just saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear that Duraflame sells some small logs that I could use but I haven't seen them. I should look online. Hard to get firewood here.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!