Wednesday, December 8, 2021

CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENT

 I decided not to bake today. I had a lot of work to do and I was meeting with a consultant at 5pm. I didn't want to get part way through and get stuck. This next recipe can not be stopped part way through. I will see about doing it tomorrow. I am trying to get a lot done.

I am updating a website that needs to be fixed.

That is basically my whole day. 

I ordered our annual ornament for the Christmas tree. Every year we (me, Lucky and Sunny) get an ornament to hang on the tree. I was a little late purchasing the ornament this year. I hope it gets here in time to hang on the tree. I like to have all my yearly ornaments on the tree front and center. This year's is not as exciting as other years but as I said I was late and begs can't be choosers. It will be nice and has the year and our names on it. That is what matters. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!