Wednesday, December 22, 2021

EPISODE ONE OF RAIN THE CHRISTMAS VERSION

 The rain has begun. This is day one of eight days of rain expected. We need it but I am not happy about eight days of rain. Ugh. 

I went out between the rain drops to deliver some more plates of cookies. Happy faces all around. One neighbor told me she was not eating any of her cookies because she wanted to share them with her family in a few days. She normally does not want large amounts of sweets so I didn't give her many cookies. Today I gave her a whole bowl of cookies to share with her family. 

I worked on a big project today and it took a bit of time. Work. Always at the end of the year, right before I leave for vacation and right before something important. Ain't that the way.

I got the call from the veterinarian today. He says Lucky's tests came out great. He says the only thing is that there is a little bacteria in her urine. He thinks she has a UTI. So I am going in the morning to get her medicine. She is not going to be happy. 

That was my whole day. Sitting in front of a computer. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. That is a relief about Lucky. Which proves she is once again lucky!!! Sorry about the rain. We will be happy rot share some of our Indiana water in the summer. It just needs a pipe I am guessing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Lucky is very lucky! I wish we could get the rain when we needed it and not all at once. But isn't that always the way?

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!