Monday, December 27, 2021

ART PROJECT

 I bought an art project to do over the Christmas break. I wanted to make my own T-shirts. I found a way to print photos on this transfer paper and then you transfer it onto the T-shirt. I tried it today and it worked. I was so happy. I don't know how long it will last but it looks really good today. I ordered some short sleeve and long sleeve T-shirts to make more custom T-shirts. I think it is really cool. 

I spent another day with my knee elevated and I think it is feeling better. I am hoping the inflammation is decreasing.

I contacted REI and had them find the lost e-gift card for my step-sister. It turns out her firewall was blocking it. They resent it to me and I forwarded it to her. My step-sister was very nice on Christmas when her present didn't arrive. REI was very nice about the whole thing.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are funny Rick. I have too many projects going already. But keep thinking. I could use someone thinking for me!!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!