Thursday, December 9, 2021

NEW PHONE SYSTEM IN PROGRESS

 A few months ago I decided I wanted to cut the cord on my second phone line for my business but I still wanted a phone in the house. I thought cellphone but I needed a phone with longer term battery life than a cellphone offers. Sometimes I am on 2 hour phone calls and sometimes cell service can be difficult. I researched all types of VoIP, to Google to other types of phone systems. I settled on a VoIP system. I got it about two weeks ago and I installed it today. I now have to wait a few weeks for my phone number to be ported over. I get to keep my phone number. I just have to wait. 

I decided that I need to finish the puzzle that I started on March 26, 2020. I am tired of having a card table in my living room. I moved the puzzle from place to place on the felt mat it is on. I don't know why I decided to start a 1,500 piece puzzle. I started a vegan cooking course and everything else fell by the wayside. It is time to finish this puzzle.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. FINISH THAT PUZZLE, FINISH THAT PUZZLE, FINNISH THAT PUZZLE !!!

    2 bits, 4 bits, 6 bits a dollar when you finish that puzzle hoot and holler.

    not much of a cheerleader, but I hope you felt the positive energy !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the positive energy! I am working on it and got the front of the castle completed yesterday. of course that is 1/32 of the puzzle. But each part done means more is completed! Yes!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!