Tuesday, December 7, 2021

RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS GROUP MEETING

 I had my Rheumatoid Arthritis Group meeting tonight. I haven't attended for a few months because I haven't gotten the link to attend. Tonight's meeting was a virtual holiday party. First we introduced the new folks. Then we did an ice breaker: where do you want to go for a holiday vacation? or what kitchen appliance would you be? Then we played a game of RA/Holiday Jeopardy. Then we swapped holiday recipes and talked. 

It was nice to be around others who have RA and know what I am going through. I brought up the problems I have been having with my medication. Others talked about being new to the RA world. 

Lucky and I took a walk to the post office today. 

Until tomorrow...


4 comments:

  1. Is it an arthritis foundation connect group? I love my connect group, but we do not have enough to play jeopardy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is. There aren't enough in my town so we have combined towns in the area since we meet online. You should do the same. Still we are only about 6-7 people.

      Delete
  2. We are advertised to all of Indiana, but we are stuck around 5 or less.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!