Friday, December 24, 2021

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE

 I am still resting my knee. I am seeing that it feels better when I keep it elevated and rested. I just need to keep off it. It will be easier after Christmas. There have been so many deliveries and I have to keep getting up and down.

Lucky is not happy that the dog walker took today off. She has so much energy. She walks more than 6 miles per week and she gets antsy when she can't walk her miles. With me laid up she is climbing the walls already. She is going to drive me crazy by Monday. She took her second dose of the medicine. The first dose did not get in her mouth. She is so fast! 

 I decided to get Chinese food delivered for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I am not going to stand up and cook food

I did get out my vegan eggnog and make a cup of eggnog for myself for National Eggnog Day. 

Merry Christmas Eve!! 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lucky is looking pretty good. Merry Christmas to both of you, I hope the knee heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky is the energizer bunny! Merry Christmas to you Rick! Thank you!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!