Sunday, December 12, 2021

ATMOSPHERIC RIVER HAS RETURNED

 It started raining at midnight last night. It has been raining all day today. It is supposed to rain for the next three days because the atmospheric river has returned. Lots of rain. I charged all my devices so I am ready if the electricity goes out. 

Today I worked again on my Christmas project. I am almost complete. I am very excited.

I cleared out my living room so I can bring up my silver Christmas tree and get some lights up in this room. The living room looks so much better.

I have been working on the puzzle. I was on the phone with my cousin and I got about 6 pieces. I was happy. 

I made Cannellini bean, carrot and kale soup for dinner. It is really tasty. It is also very fast to make which was key. 

That was my whole day. Once I finish my project I am starting on Christmas cookies. I decided I am going to make the rest of the cooking course items closer to Christmas. If I am going to give out cookies, I need to get going.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love soup, and of all the soup, vegetable is the best by far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like barley mushroom soup the best. But I like soup a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!