Thursday, December 2, 2021

COOKING COURSE DISASTER AVERTED

 I finally got the situation with my cooking course sorted. I have another year to cook to my heart's content. Which is good because I am so looking forward to making croissants and baklava and strudel. I think a strudel for Christmas would be nice! Then the chocolate course!  I can't wait. Then cheese and bread. So much to learn!

I planned out the Pastry Essentials chapter today. I also planned out my Christmas cookie baking. I had to calendar it all out with the work I have to do. I am a planner. I make lists. It soothes me. 

Lucky and I took the second longest walk we have taken in a long time. Lucky gets so mad when we get home. She stands at the bottom of the front stairs and won't come up. She wants to walk more. I need to take it easy on my knee for now. 

I started taking Orencia again so I hope it will calm down the pain in my knee. I think using the stool to give Lucky her meds is helping the most. Squatting was really not good for my knees. It reminded me of when I was playing softball and I was the catcher and how my knees hurt. 

That was pretty much the day.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!