Sunday, December 5, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED NINETY-EIGHT OF COOKING COURSE

 I don't have a photo of my baking today because it is chilling in the fridge. I spent my day with a rolling pin and dough rolling out the dough. Over and over. Roll it out, put it in the fridge, roll it out, put it in the fridge and over and over. Instead of baking it today, I took a break and will bake it tomorrow. 

I took two pieces of the apple strudel and two spinach pies to my neighbors. I hope they like them. 

Last night. Well, it was a night with little sleep. Poor Lucky had another tummy episode and it went on until 4 am. The poor baby was so miserable. I am going to call the vet tomorrow and make sure she is okay. 

That was my whole day rolling dough. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!