Monday, July 31, 2023

WHAT TO DO WITH OLD CHINA?

 This morning I got up and meditated. Then I went out to run some errands. I had to pick up a tiny table I got to put next to my vegan grill. I used to use an old plastic chair but since the backyard is all new, I thought I should up my game. I found a $20 table online and they were going to charge me $20 to deliver it! I opted to pick it up. 

Then I picked up Lucky’s medicine. Gotta take that flea medicine in the summer. 

Once home I worked. I found out that my old china is not worth much. I contacted a company to sell it to but they going to give me $1 or $2 for each item but I would have to ship it to the company. I texted my cousin and offered it to her daughter. 

Until tomorrow…

3 comments:

  1. Nothing as fun as throwing it against the wall for a good time.

    This is a good place as well.

    https://pickupplease.org/donate-dishes/

    ReplyDelete
  2. and also if you want to keep it here are some ideas.

    https://www.theteacupattic.com/how-to-recycle-upcycle-and-repurpose-old-china/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still like throwing it.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!