Saturday, July 29, 2023

SECOND VOLUNTEER DAY

 Today was my second volunteer day with the flagging group. It was a benefit day and not only did I show up early to set up but I also stood behind a table. The table had donations that people could bid on. There were pieces of art, flags, and tickets to activities. I also slid some T-shirts. It was fun and the weather was very nice. 

Lucky spent the time at home alone asleep. I was worried about her but she did fine. 

I checked out the car and found out my flashlight was no longer working. I decided since my first trip will be a long drive, I needed to check out all my emergency supplies. I bought a first aid kit, flashlight, cellphone charger for the car, and a small electric cooler.  I am set for a long drive. 

Until tomorrow…

1 comment:

  1. Flagging? Plenty of work in the summer for a great flagger. I hear it is OK money.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!