Thursday, July 20, 2023

Arthritis Meeting

If you have been following, I became a facilitator for my local Arthritis group. I had a ton of training (most of it repetitive) and today I met my mentor. I guess they think I need a mentor to be a facilitator. What I found out is I need clear instructions. In the meeting today the person who was supposed to answer my questions, didn't know how to share their zoom screen. I ended up being tech support for them. I think I will learn by trying. 

I went downstairs this morning and a whole lettuce plant was missing. There was no hole or anything. The root is even gone. So as to not lose the rest of the lettuce, I cut three heads and brought them inside. I can't figure what ate an entire head of lettuce with the root and filled in the hole where it was. If you know what animal (it can't be 🦌🐖🐐🐄🫏🐎 because there aren't any near me) could have done this, please write back and let me know. I guess I will be eating salad this weekend. 

There was another glitch with the construction. The demo guys must have thrown away one of the brackets that hold up my blinds. These are bamboo blinds and use a special metal bracket. After looking everywhere, I had to order one online. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Hey I told you to stay away form my cousin Ralph. He is like a giant racoon. He takes it all and leaves nothing for the grower. Come to think of it, all my relatives do that. So my best advice stay away from everyone until you know they are not related to me.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!