Sunday, July 9, 2023

ONE DAY UNTIL FAMILY

 Today was all about the final clean up. The gardener came and cleared up the backyard because contractors are messy. There was all sorts of stuff in the backyard as well as sawdust from all the wood they cut. He took out the dead plant that the contractor stepped on, weeded and basically jujed (sp?) the back yard. It looks fantastic. I didn't take out the chairs and umbrella because it has been raining a bit in the mornings. 

I am excited to see my relatives and do fun things. Tomorrow we go on a boat ride.I already organized transportation and the dog walker to come by and let her out. 

I had these rings that I wanted to wear but my fingers have gotten slimmer. I put them away for 15 years and this week I decided to take them out and wear them. I thought it was a waste to have rings in storage. They were still too big but I found these clear ring sizers and now they fit great. Amazing how a $10 item can make my rings fit and now I can wear them!

I am going to get a good night sleep since I have to get up early to meditate. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. when you throw things at your relatives, aim high. I means that is what i do anyway. Do you think that is why no one comes over anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you throw things at your relatives, aim high. I means that is what i do anyway. Do you think that is why no one comes over anymore?

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!