Wednesday, July 19, 2023

MBSR COURSE #7

Last week when I was visiting the dentist to get my Invisilign checked, the dentist accidentally cut my lip with filing paper. It has been a week and my lip is still sore. This morning it had a white bubble. I contacted the doctor yesterday and she said if it was still sore today, come in. I went to her office and she doesn't think it is infected. She gave me a rinse I have to use twice a day. 

I went to Tai Chi this morning and the instructor was very happy I practiced. He gave me the next move. There are a lot of moves so it will take a while to learn. The instructor says I should know it all in November. Yikes! 

Tonight I thought it was my last MBSR course but next week is the final course. This week we talked about living your life while continuing the meditation practice. I am organizing a meditation group for after class. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!