Wednesday, July 12, 2023

MBSR COURSE #6

 My family is visiting but today they went on a wine bus tour. They are visiting some vineyards to drink wine. I don't drink so I wasn't invited. It is probably just as well. 

The contractor was supposed to come and, possibly, finish. They did not come today so it is not finished yet. I am getting used to my new stairs. They aren't as slippery anymore. I think it was sawdust making is slippery. 

I had a physical therapy appointment for my back. He was surprised how much it hurts. He gave me some exercises to do. He said the exercises I have been doing for more than 30 years are not the way they treat back problems. Interesting!

Then in the afternoon I went to the dentist to have my invisilign checked. She filed the sides of my teeth so my teeth can move more. I can't change my "braces" for another 4 days. I am on #9 out of 12. 

The MBSR course was not too much fun this time. I got irritated when the instructor embarrassed me. I will get over it but I didn't like being embarrassed. 

I made the potato salad for tomorrow's barbecue. It is lemony potato salad. I am probably put some dill in it too. It tastes good. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. lemon potato salad? I think in Indiana we call that,, well not mayonnaise based potato salad. Miracle whip is the order of the realm in Indiana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The potato salad has vegan mayo and lemon zest and lemon juice. It got rave reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!