Friday, July 7, 2023

CLEANERS & CONTRACTORS

I will be swift. I had a busy day. First thing in the morning the contractors arrive with the stair guy in tow. I almost immediately had to take Lucky to the vet to get a pedicure and annual shots. 

While I was gone they started putting in the stairs. Bamboo stairs have changed and now there is an overlay with the part that goes over the stair edge. I am not sure I like it but I plan on putting rug pieces there anyway so it won't be noticable. 

Then right on time the cleaners come. I don't know what I expected but I am in a bed with fresh sheets that feel so good. They worked for 4 hours. Everything looks shiny. Even my floors, I think they polished them! 

The best thing is that they cleaned my old Wedgewood stove. It actually shines now. Someone put in some elbow grease. 

After they left the owner texted me that the two cleaners said I was SO nice and he said he would charge me less than quoted if I want them to clean again. They were a sweet married couple. 

Noe I don't want to mess anything up, it is so beautiful. Seriously, it would have taken me a week to clean it and it would not have turned out nearly as good. 

I need some sleep after last night. I was woken up at 4 am and could not get back to sleep because I had a headache. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!