Sunday, July 23, 2023

GREEN BEAN CROP

Today was a "work day". First, the gardener came and got busy oiling the wood furniture. Meanwhile I was out front scothguarding the cushions. 

Then I started packing up the guest room that I have been sleeping in. I moved all my stuff to the downstairs bedroom. I unpacked and cleaned the bathroom the contractor was using. 

In the afternoon I attended an Arthritis meeting with another group. It was very interesting. I got good information not just for this group but also for my other group.

I went outside with the gardener and some of the green beans we're ready to harvest. I got about 10 green beans to put in my salad for dinner. 
I am so happy to be back in my bedroom.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!