Monday, July 10, 2023

FAMILY ARRIVED

 The family arrived. I went over to meet them at an historical location. We did an audio tour and walked, and walked and walked. Part of it was my fault. I miscalculated how far it was from the historical location to the restaurant I thought they would like. It was far. I walked more than 10k steps today. 

It was fun to see the historical location and I learned a lot. 

Now that I am back home, I am so tired and this will be brief. 

Update on Lucky's day: Lucky went to the park with the dog walker. I thought he was going to just let her outside when he came but he took her the park with the other dogs. She walked for 1 hour and then he had her rest. He said she wanted to walk more. That is a good sign! She is sound asleep right now but wanted to play earlier but I needed to get some work accomplished. 

That was the day. Tomorrow we are going to meet at my place and then go to a park. We may take Lucky.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!