Friday, July 21, 2023

ANNUAL MAMMOGRAM

 Quite a busy day. The contractors showed up for what I hoped would be the final day. It was not but more of that later. When they showed up I was just out of the shower. 

I had to leave a bit later to go to my mammogram. First, I had to put on my tiara. When I got there, the receptionist referred to me as Princess. The tech who did my mammogram had no sense of humor. I find having a sense of humor helps when getting a mammogram. The results will be available in two weeks.

Next I went to acupuncture. I really needed it today. I have pain in my foot, pain in my shoulder and pain in my back. Plus, I am currently having a flare. 

I got home and the contractors put together most of my deck. The aim was to finish it today but that did not happen. They say they will finish it tomorrow. Turns out putting the deck back together was more of a challenge than they thought. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. 

Until tomorrow…

1 comment:

  1. Here is sending good thoughts for a wonderful mammogram outcome.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!