Tuesday, July 4, 2023

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

While many of you celebrated the 4th of July with family or a barbecue, I celebrated by doing more cleaning mostly the grill. Then I went to Warby Parker to get my glasses adjusted and then took Lucky to the park. At the park we saw people hang gliding and some other firm of flying through the air. It was amazing to see people fly over your head.

I wish you could have seen the grill grates before I cleaned them. They were so rusty and gross looking, but now they look amazing. Tiny bit of rest still is there but overall I am shocked by how great they look. I cleaned off the whole inside and outside of the grill so we can barbecue next week.

I really should have done more but after washing the grill grates, paying bills, writing a card to my friend, washing the dishes and putting things away, I was bushed. Then I took the dog to the park so when I came home I just wanted to sit on the couch.

I watched a movie called Book Club 2. It was okay but I really liked the original Book Club. 

I hope you had a marvelous Independence Day filled with good food, fantastic friends/family and decent fireworks/lasers. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope yours was good as well. We were in MN visiting Pasiley Place, Cool trip, we are a little old for Prince, interesting guy.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!