Tuesday, July 11, 2023

FAMILY VISIT DAY TWO

Today did not come out the way we had planned. Instead of going to another park we ended up staying at my home for the morning sitting in my brand new backyard. Then we decided to make sure the grill works for tomorrow's barbecue. The grill did not work. It seems that the propane tank does not work. So we loaded the propane tank in the car and went to the first location to get more propane. That location was out of propane so then we drove all the way to the opposite direction to go to another place to get propane. It was a Lowe's and we ended up trading in on the broken propane tank for a new propane tank. Then we also got me a tomato plant because it seems that my current to me to plant is not looking so good. Overwatered underwatered who knows. I just know that the plant has not grown in 3 weeks. So either I overwatered it, underwatered it, or it was a bum plant to begin with. Now I have a new much better looking plant and I should get many tomatoes.

After the propane debacle we came back and I switched the propane tank head made the grill work. Then we decided to go for a walk to get some ice cream but the ice cream parlor was not open today. We kept on walking and looking and going into shops. I found a Christmas gift for one of my friends because we exchange sort of gag gifts that are funny. I found the best thing for my friend but I can't say it here.

Then we came home and relaxed for a little bit before we headed out to dinner. During our walk we saw a very nice restaurant and made some reservations so we could sit on the patio. The food was okay they did have a vegan lasagna had a lovely corn & tomato salad. When we were done eating dinner I drove my guests back to their hotel and now I am so exhausted. I did get my steps in today so that's exciting.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. It is about this time in family visit time that I start counting down the days. it might be until they come back, or it might be until they find new places

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!