Saturday, July 22, 2023

THE HOUSE RECONSTRUCTION IS COMPLETE

First thing this morning the contractor showed up alone and finished the deck. He helped me move my grill upstairs and then he left. There are two minor things left to do but I can use my deck and move downstairs to my bedroom. 

The back of the house looks great. 
Today I took all my new outdoor furniture out of the garage and put it all out. I had a cafe table and chairs that went on my lower deck.
I put the cushions and little table on my upper deck. 
I organized the backyard. 
Tomorrow I am moving downstairs. I plan on enjoying the peace and quiet of the backyard the rest of the summer.☀️

Lucky had another episode last night. I am not sure if is dehydration, a seizure or high blood pressure but it is frightening for her. Poor baby. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. First, I am sorry to hear about Lucky, poor girl. But, Congratulations on getting this project done, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!