Saturday, July 1, 2023

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT IS JULY?

 I can't believe it is July already. Remember two years ago when time seemed to stand still? This year seems to be flying by. Today is a very hot day. I saw the thermostat and it was around 85 degrees. So hot!

I cleaned out 4 boxes of papers and junk. I worked for 4 hours. It was dusty and tedious but I feel about 20 pounds lighter. I am determined that when the cleaning crew comes my house will be picked up. 

Then I took my food photos and put them in frames. I took out the old photos and put them aside. I may put a few of them in other places in the home. I am hoping the contractor will hang them for me. 

Now I am resting after a very productive day. I decided to celebrate the work getting done, I ordered a vegan pizza and mozzarella sticks. My tummy is full.

I talked to a relative about going to visit them in a month. It will only be a few days. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!