Sunday, July 2, 2023

I FINISHED THE PUZZLE!

 Today I cleaned my outdoor furniture. The coffee table looks great but the chairs did not come out as good as I thought they would. Then I cleaned my "vegan" grill and started to clean the "meat" grill. The meat grill has not been used for 4 years but I had it covered so it is in very good condition. The grates have a little rust on them but I googled how to clean them and that will be my July 4th project. 

Then I worked on the 1,500 piece puzzle. I FINISHED IT! I really pushed and got it done.

So, the table is gone from my living room and I now have more room for my meditation area. 

Then I decided to book a trip to see family. It is a necessary quick trip. 

I was exhausted then the contractor texts me that he is still in Central America. The house will not be completed before my relatives come visit next week. 😒 He is going to send a guy over to move the deck pieces out of the backyard seating area. I am hoping I can bribe the guy to help me move my new table into the backyard. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!