Wednesday, May 25, 2022

WHAT A MORNING

 I was casually sitting drinking my tea when I heard a scream. It was a dog scream. I didn't think much at first because I live two doors down from a doggie daycare. But the scream continued. I jumped up and went to my balcony. A dog from the doggie day care fell from a second floor balcony into another neighbor's backyard. The dog was screaming. I ran down (in my PJs) and scaled a fence to get the dog. I was able to calm the dog and get a leash over it's head but then I had to figure out how to get the dog to the fence and over it. I tried to pick it up (I barely touched it's rib cage) and it screamed bloody murder. We decided it would be better for the doggie daycare guy to come through my house and climb the fence and get the dog. So I left the dog and got the guy. He used a towel to carry the dog like in a hammock. He took the dog to the doggie ER. I know the dog hurt it's leg because it was limping and I suspect it fell on a wooden fence on the way down. The poor doggie. I will give an update when I hear. 

That was my morning. Then I just worked until my brother called to help me with some computer problems I have been having. He is so helpful. He comes up with such good solutions. 

I ordered Thai food from a local place and had to put it off when my brother called but it was super delicious and I have leftovers for tomorrow.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, poor little dog. I hope the little pup will get healed up. I suspect the daycare place should stop access to the second floor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that the dog place should stop access to the second floor. I suggested plexiglass to stop any other dogs or people from falling.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!