Wednesday, May 4, 2022

ONE WEEK UNTIL FIRST TEST

 My first test is in one week. I printed out the colonoscopy directions today and plotted out my plan since it is a multi-day process. I also decided that Lucky needs to do a sleepover with the dog walker since my colonoscopy is really early in the morning and I will be awake all night. I can't deal with her needing to go outside and me needing to... you know. One of us has to take priority. Plus when I get back I won't be in any mood to deal with an excited dog. 

I spoke to the doctor today and she said I basically had very few bacteria in the sample of urine so I was under the threshold for a UTI. She says this is a sign there is something going on since this is the third time it has happened. Hopefully next week will give me answers. 

Today is the anniversary of my moving to the west coast. I have been here for 31 years. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!